Fireworks Show and Night Tours by Boat
During the summer season, Lake Garda is filled with important events that colour the nights of our holiday. One of our proposals is to view the most beautiful and important fireworks of Lake Garda by boat, directly from the lake!
From this unique perspective, accompanied by a nice glass of prosecco, you’ll have the chance to see them twice due to their reflection in the water.
Fireworks on Lake Garda in the magical summer nights make this pyrotechnical show all the more enchanting and exciting, and they’ll stay in your memory forever as undeletable memories.
Our evening boat excursions in the moonlight are also unforgettable. Ours are unique and exclusive proposals that can liven up your holiday!
Calendar of Fireworks show on Lake Garda 2021
Currently, the published dates on the website are "probable" but need a definitive confirmation close to the scheduled date. Due to the ongoing Covid 19 pandemic, 2021 programs could undergo rescheduling.
With the possibility of a Boat Ride
- Fireworks on Lake Garda in Toscolano Maderno: 11th August 2021 - Event Canceled
- Fireworks in Manerba del Garda: 14th August 2021 - Event Canceled
- Fireworks in Salò: 29th August 2021 - Pyromusical show on the waters of the Gulf of Salò - Event Canceled
Bookings are mandatory in order to participate - The number of seats is LIMITED
- Price: 25€/person
- Time of departure: roughly 22:15
Contact Beeboatservice for further information and details.
Other Fireworks on Lake Garda (without boat ride)
- Great Fireworks Show in Limone sul Garda: 04/07/2021
- Yellow Night in Limone sul Garda with fireworks: 14/08/2021
- Fireworks at the San Martino della Battaglia Wine Festival: 15/08/2021
- Fireworks in Garda for the Palio delle Contrade, bisse night competition, traditional boats on Lake Garda: 15/08/2021
- Fireworks on the Fairy Tale Night in Riva del Garda: 05/09/2021
It is advisable to check the single municipal ordinances which can cancel firework events in order to prevent gatherings.
Mid-August, Festivals and Fairy Tale Night
The Feast Of The Assumption on Lake Garda is in particular the most awaited holiday for all, children and adults, lovers of fireworks, given that in this date many towns in the Garda offer splendid fireworks with an outline of events such as concerts and shopping under the stars.
If you want to enjoy the spectacle of the fires on Lake Garda, also keep an eye on the calendar of Lake Garda Festivals which traditionally end the patronal celebrations with a fireworks show.
Lake Garda was also the scene of an attempt to enter the Guinness Book of Records, when in the summer of 2011 as many as 25 Garda municipalities shot their fireworks in the sky at the same time, in the evening that became famous as the Great Night of the Stars that has attracted thousands of onlookers and visitors.
If you want to do boat trips from Riva del Garda, you will can follow the famous “Notte di Fiaba” (fairy-tale night) in August, the longest fireworks show of the lake with 40 minutes of event enjoyable directly from the water.